Updates related to the 2021-22 Street Resurfacing Project along NW Harrison Blvd:
· Paving was completed on Monday, 10/11.
· Harrison and 35th Street is anticipated to be back to open for traffic by the end of the day Friday, 10/15. This means that Corvallis Transit System (CTS) routes should also be back to normal operations and routes at that time.
· The following work and road closures remain on the project;
- The striping contractor will be on-site Thursday, 10/14 and Friday, 10/15 to complete all long line striping. Striping placement will require the continuation of the Harrison Blvd closure and the 35th Street closure at Harrison Blvd.
- Signal detection loop installations will begin Monday, 10/18 and will continue for several days. This work will require lane shifts. No street closures are anticipated to complete the loop installations.
- Final clean up and punch list work will be ongoing the next couple of weeks. There will be times when punch list work may require flagging, lane closures or lane shifts to complete the work. Please use caution when driving around an active work zone.
This project is managed by the city of Corvallis. For questions or comments on this closure, contact Project Manager Josh Bjornstedt.