2021 Undergraduate Student Success Summit
“Innovating and Ensuring Student Success in Challenging Times”
Save the Date: May 11, 2021
1pm-3pm via Zoom
The Undergraduate Student Success Committee invites you to the fourth annual Undergraduate Student Success Summit.
While we are not able to meet in person, we can still gather virtually to share ideas, reflect on the successes and challenges of the past year, and sustain momentum toward improving student success. Hence, we have designed a brief, two-hour, virtual program.
The event will include information-sharing presentations (featuring Alix Gitelman, Regan Gurung, Janet Nishihara, and Caitlin McVay) during the first hour, and open discussion breakout groups during the second hour around the following themes:
- Supporting Student Mental Health
- Supporting Faculty/Staff Mental Health
- Student Success and Access Innovations from AY 2020 That Should Continue
- Technology Adaptations or Solutions
- Inclusivity in the Classroom & in Campus Engagement
We hope that you will join us for this event.
Vice Provost for Undergraduate Education
Chair, Undergraduate Student Success Committee