You are receiving this communication, because you currently work within a College or Division slated to Go-Live in Wave 4 of OSU’s transition to Concur Travel & Expense. As previously announced, you will go-live Monday August 2nd. Please review the listing below of Key Changes and Key Dates so you can prepare for this upcoming transition.
· Domestic & Foreign multi-day travel will require pre-trip registration in Concur.
· The FIS Travel Policy has been revised, effective June 21st.
· A new Online Booking Tool within Concur will be available for Air, Car, Hotel and Rail bookings.
· A new Travel & Expense Office has been created through re-organization of existing staff.
· All travel and non-travel employee reimbursements will be processed through Concur.
· Travel and departmental advances will be requested and issued through Concur.
· All existing OSU credit cards will be replaced with new individually named cards.
· New credit cards as well as updates to those credit cards will be requested through Concur.
· Credit card transactions will be reconciled within Concur by the cardholder or their delegate.
|7/30/21||· This is the last day to submit a TRES reimbursement request form.|
|8/2/21||· You will be able to login to Concur Travel & Expense.|
|8/2/21||· Daily drop-in sessions will be available to users 3-4pm via Zoom.|
|9/26/21||· Old procurement cards will be deactivated.|
Training and Support
There are various training materials available to help get up to speed on the new Concur Travel & Expense software. Please visit our training library to view training videos, process documents, or trip sheets. We will be continually adding content to our various libraries.
The Travel & Expense Office is holding open office hours via Zoom for in person support and assistance. You can find the zoom details on the Contact Us page of our travel website.
For general questions regarding Concur Travel & Expense please feel free to contact our team via email@example.com. If you have any questions specifically about credit cards, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org