Nanoscience Instruments is hiring an applications scientist for our demonstration and analytical laboratory in Phoenix, AZ. If you know of any upcoming or recent graduates with a background in surface science, we are hiring a PhD level scientist to support QCM-D, opticaland force tensiometers, and nanoparticle generation instrumentation.
- Perform product demonstrations at application labs or at customer sites
- Perform online product demonstrations, perform sample analysis and provide sample analysis reports
- Work with product manager and sales team to meet goals for product sales
- Works with product manager and marketing to develop marketing strategy for assigned products
- Develop expertise in key applications supporting product
- Experience with QCM-D, AFM or other similar analytical technique
- Chemistry, Physics, or Engineering PhD with a focus on surface science
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Because this position requires access to Government, Military, and other high security labs, US Citizenship is required
More information about Nanoscience Instruments and this job opening can be found here: https://www.nanoscience.com/about-us/jobs/materials-and-surface-chemistry-applications-scientist/
Please let any interested people know that they can send their resume directly to me and reach out with any questions.
|Matthew Dixon, Ph.D.|
Nanoscience Instruments, Inc.
10008 S. 51st Street, Ste 110
Phoenix, AZ 85044