The DOE Scholars Program introduces students and recent college graduates to the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) mission and operations.
Being selected as a DOE Scholar offers the following benefits:
· Stipends starting at $600 per week for undergraduates and $650 per week for graduate students and post graduates during the internship period
· Limited travel reimbursement to/from assigned location
· Direct exposure to and participation in projects and activities in DOE mission-relevant research areas
· Identification of career goals and opportunities
· Development of professional networks with leading scientists and subject matter experts
· Be a U.S. citizen.
· Be an undergraduate, graduate student, or recent graduate of an accredited institution of higher education.
· Must be pursuing a degree or have received a degree within 5 years of their starting date in a science, technology, engineering or mathematics (STEM) discipline or field that supports the DOE mission.
How to Apply
Applications and supporting materials must be submitted at
January 4, 2021 11:59:00 PM Eastern Time Zone
For more information
Download program flyer: https://orise.orau.gov/doescholars/files/doe-scholars-flier.pdf