Portland Technology Development Failure Analysis Lab (PTD FA Lab) focuses on supporting yield improvement for next
generation Intel Chips. Lab engineers apply a full suite of capabilities to investigate and thoroughly explain
fundamental aspects of material/device interactions.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• You will be responsible for developing metrologies and failure analysis of materials and components to support new
• Documentation and presentation of results and progress are expected.
• Routine work includes formulating sound experiment or test strategies, troubleshooting metrologies and
methodologies, designing and integrating appropriate hardware/software, and documenting/presenting results.
• Non-standard processing and problem-solving.
• Working on new process introductions.
• Cross-train team members and work in continuous improvement projects.
• Self-motivation and pro-activeness to overcome challenges.
• High degree of intellectual curiosity and willingness to attempt new solutions.
This is an entry level position and will be compensated accordingly.
• 3.00 GPA or higher,research experience will be a plus.
• You must possess a minimum of Bachelor degree majoring in Physics, Material Science and Engineering, Chemical
Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Nuclear engineering, Optics, or Chemistry with focus on
hands on experimental research..
• Intel doesn’t sponsor H1B for BA level candidate
• Intel will sponsor H1B for Master level candidate.