Got a Business Idea?
Iterate is a program of two-hour seminars/workshops held once a week for a month. Iterate runs once in the fall and once in the spring. The program is open to community members and OSU students, researchers, and staff to inform and prepare them on four essential aspects of starting a successful business venture.
- Basic understanding of what entrepreneurship is and what it means to be an entrepreneur
- Basic understanding of the Business Model Canvas
- Understanding of the customer discovery process
- Understanding of Total Available Market (TAM), Serviceable Available Market (SAM), and Target Market (TM).
- Understanding of the Value Proposition and a better defined Value Proposition for your concept
- Teams will leave the session ready to move forward with their idea
HOW TO APPLY:
The next session of Iterate is planned for Fall 2017, starting Tuesday October 24. Applications will are NOW OPEN!
First session is October 24 from 4 – 6 at OSU’s Advanced Manufacturing and Technology Institute (ATAMI) at 1110 NE Circle Blvd in Corvallis on the HP campus.