NANO3D SYSTEMS LLC (NANO3D) is a fast growing start up company that develops novel micro- and nanofabrication plating technologies, products and services for semiconductor, clean energy, touchscreens and biomedical markets. By employing the brightest minds, NANO3D creates the innovations that shape the future of technology.
Plating Engineer works as a member of a team at NANO3D SYSTEMS LLC to develop, implement and maintain the micro- and nanofabrication plating processes. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in plating, specifically focused on improving / optimizing process chemistry and controls for electrolytic and electroless nickel, cobalt, iron, tin, copper, palladium and alloy plating.
- Extensive knowledge of plating processes, process chemicals and equipment as well as plating bath metrology.
- Strong material and metallurgical knowledge of metals, especially copper, tin, palladium, nickel, cobalt, iron and their alloys.
- Experience with the use of statistical tools and methods for determining process capabilities, troubleshooting problems, process controls and design of experiments (DOE).
- Ability to manage time to maximize productivity.
- Good team working and communication skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy of recording information.
- Awareness of commercial importance of products and ability to plan and prioritize work accordingly.
- Develop and implement the novel micro- and nanofabrication plating technologies.
- Develop and optimize novel bath chemistries to obtain desired film properties, and to specify process parameters needed to scale the bath to industrial wafer plating tools.
- Prepare, characterize and optimize plating solutions; prepare and measure the film mechanical, microstructural, thermal, and chemical properties; and transfer of the process from benchtop cells to full wafer equipment.
- Participates in defect reduction teams and implements process improvements based on demonstrated improved yield results.
- Interfaces with other engineering, quality and manufacturing team members.
- Work to maximize productivity and meet targets and deadlines.
- Focus on Safety and environmental regulations.
- All other duties as required.
BS or MS in chemical engineering, chemistry or material science.
MBI/ONAMI in Corvallis, Oregon.
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org