Periodically it is necessary to rearrange staff duties to best serve the department. I have reassigned the handling of reimbursements from Luanne Johnson to Anita Bracha.
· Anita will now be handling all reimbursements for the department. Luanne is no longer in charge but will be assisting Anita until fully trained and comfortable with the process.
· If emailing any reimbursement-related material, please use the newly created email: Chemistry.Reimbursements@oregonstate.edu
· The reimbursement box has been moved from behind Luanne’s desk to the top of the file cabinet behind Anita.
· Regarding Travel reimbursements – Please continue to use the travel reimbursement form:
o Fillable PDF – http://fa.oregonstate.edu/sites/fa.oregonstate.edu/files/bc/asbc/travel_reimbursement_request_form_.pdf)
o Or pick up a form in the office – Now located on the wall as soon as you walk through the door.
· Keep in mind that Anita works part-time: Her schedule is M,T,Th, F – 8:30am-1pm
· As Anita is learning the process, we ask for your patience. As always, any feedback is welcome!
Thank you for your cooperation as we make changes to better serve the department.