Is a Fulbright Fellowship in your future?
Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program: Opportunities by Discipline The Core Fulbright U.S. Scholar Program offers teaching, research or combination teaching/research awards in over 125 countries for the 2016-2017 academic year.
Opportunities are available for college and university faculty and administrators as well as for professionals, artists, journalists, scientists, lawyers, independent scholars and many others.
There are nearly 600 awards offered in 46 disciplines in addition to many All Discipline awards that welcome teaching and/or research proposals in any area of study, including interdisciplinary projects.
To view the full range of awards by discipline, visit the Catalog of Awards.
To learn more about a few highlighted disciplines, click on the links below:
* American Studies http://www.cies.org/opportunities-american-studies
* Business, Economics, and Entrepreneurship http://www.cies.org/opportunities-business-administration-and-economics
* Computer Science http://www.cies.org/opportunities-computer-science
* Communications http://www.cies.org/opportunities-communications
* Education http://www.cies.org/opportunities-education
* Environmental Science http://www.cies.org/opportunities-environmental-science
* Law http://www.cies.org/opportunities-law
* Medical Sciences and Public/Global Health http://www.cies.org/opportunities-medical-sciences-and-publicglobal-health
* Political Science http://www.cies.org/opportunities-political-science
* Science, Technology, Engineering, & Mathematics (STEM) http://www.cies.org/opportunities-stem
* Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) http://www.cies.org/teaching-english-foreign-language
The application deadline for most awards is August 3, 2015. For eligibility requirements and other program information, please visit our website or register with MyFulbright to receive program updates.
The Fulbright Program, sponsored by the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs, is the U.S. government’s flagship international exchange program and is supported by the people of the United States and partner countries around the world.