Presenting academic and creative work in a formal setting is a mark of true accomplishment in undergraduate studies. Participants will receive a certificate of presentation, and can include the presentation on resumes, graduate school and scholarship applications.
May 14, 2015
Memorial Union Plaza
Registration is now open!
• All OSU undergraduates in all disciplines and fields of study
• Works in-progress and projects for which students served as a contributing member of a larger faculty-led project are strongly encouraged.
• Groups of students may present a single, collaborative project (but submit only one application)
• OSU student projects completed somewhere other than OSU are also eligible.
• Presentation format: Posters, table-top displays and floor installations
Deadline for applications is April 24, 2015.
Questions? Contact Joy Jorgensen (Joy.Jorgensen@oregonstate.edu)