Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
Grand Challenges Explorations, Round 11
Gates Foundation Deadline: May 7, 2013
Funding: $100,000 for Phase I Grants
The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is currently accepting letters of inquiry for the following topics:
- The “One Health” Concept: Bringing Together Human and Animal Health for New Solutions
- Increasing Interoperability of Social Good Data
- Develop the Next Generation of Condom
- New Approaches for Detection, Treatment, and Control of Selected Neglected Tropical Diseases
- Labor Saving Strategies and Innovations for Women Smallholder Farmers
Please see the attached funding opportunity announcement.
For related questions, contact Martha Coleman, Director of Principal Gifts for Foundation Relations at OSU Foundation at 503-553-3409 firstname.lastname@example.org.