Corvallis Medical Group, a comprehensive pain management group in Corvallis, Oregon is seeking a Clinical Laboratory Technician/Testing Operator for our CLIA-Certified Toxicology Lab. This is a great opportunity to work with a highly professional and personable organization that delivers fantastic care to our patients.
The Laboratory Technician will perform the duties of CLIA-Certified Testing Personnel for the lab, reporting directly to the Lab Supervisor and management. Candidates should have experience with urine drug test screenings, confirmations, and analysis.
· Minimum of bachelor’s degree in Lab Science or related field from an accredited institution
· Have or are eligible for Oregon certification and meet CLIA qualifications for Testing Personnel of high complexity testing
· Experience operating Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry (LC-MS/MS) machine in a drug-testing facility preferred
· Urine drug testing analysis and reporting to in-house clinic
· Independently operating the EIA and LC-MS/MS machines
· Monitoring, reviewing, and validating EIA and LC-MS/MS data
· Help maintain all applicable state and federal laboratory licenses and certificates
Compensation depends on experience.
Contact me with any questions or submission/resumes.
Corvallis Medical Group
545 SW 2nd St., Ste. 200
Corvallis, OR 97333