We have an immediate need to hire someone to run our HPLC lab in Albany. Full or Part Time, min 20 hours a week.
The candidate should be well-versed in a range of analytical testing techniques such as, LC-MS/MS, GC MS/MS, HPLC, GC headspace
- Analysis of samples using HPLC
- Troubleshooting instruments
- Method development
- Sample prep, sample handling, calibration standards and reporting
- Testing of samples for contaminants, solvents and pesticides
Preferred Experience and Qualifications:
- Good communication and positive attitude
- Experience to operate Shimadzu instruments.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree (in pursuit)
Zach Jordan | Director of Engineering
227 Bellevue way NE #460 Bellevue, WA. 98004