Last night, I presented an overview of some key events within Oregon’s Statewide Master Program over the past year ~ including challenges and how we’ve responded ~ as well as a look forward to 2021.
I mention the following links or resources during the talk:
- OMGA: The Oregon Master Gardener Association (OMGA) normally provides the space for this talk, at Master Gardener Mini-College.
- Garden Ecology Lab website: where we post updates related to our applied research program.
- Enhancing Urban and Suburban Landscapes to Protect Pollinators: I have a garden design screen cap that comes from this Extension publication.
- Seed to Supper at Home: videos of the Seed to Supper course at home, delivered by the Benton County Master Gardeners.
- Clatsop County Master Gardener Blog: where they posted a series of Seed to Supper / Food Security posts across the spring and summer of 2020.
- An Introduction to Being a Master Gardener volunteer: where page 21 has a table of roles and responsibilities of the different groups that make the Master Gardener Program work.
- Introduction to the Master Gardener Program short course: where parts 3 and 4 of the recorded lectures go over the different roles and responsibilities of the different groups that make the Master Gardener Program work.
- Food Hero: link to gardening tips and newsletters.
- Interview with Abra Lee, Keynote Speaker in the 2021 Culture of Gardening series.
We’re wrapping up our week-long celebration of Oregon’s Master Gardeners, this evening, with beneficial insect trivia hosted by Nicole Sanchez. Details are posted within the event course page.