Open to Master Gardeners throughout Oregon this fall and winter, join us once a month for an evening of multiple choice trivia, all online. With 50 questions per session, learn about timely gardening topics, have fun, and earn valuable prizes.
Each session is good for one Continuing Education Credit in the Master Gardener program.
How it works
Register below for each night you plan to play. Then the night of the event, join via Zoom, and play along via the trivia app “Slido” on your phone or computer. Instructions will be sent upon registration.
There are prizes
- Valuable prizes each session!
- 1st place: $100 gift certificate*
- 2nd place: $50 gift certificate*
- 3rd place $25 gift certificate
*Gift certificates to mail-order garden companies in the PNW such as Territorial Seed Company, Conifer Kingdom, Heirloom Roses, Noname Nursery, etc. Winners will receive gift certificates approximately one week after each event.
The whole schedule (separate registration for each):
- November 17, 2022, 6-7pm, Bad Ash Bugs: Invasive and wood-boring insects of the PNW
- December 15, 2022, 6-7pm, Nectar Robbers and Ambush Bugs: Lesser-known friends of the garden
- January 19, 2023, 6-7pm, Vegetable Victories: Successful food gardening
- February 16, 2023, 6-7pm, Being Fruitful: Managing orchard and small fruit challenges
Questions? Contact Nicole Sanchez at firstname.lastname@example.org