Click the image above to view Cynthia Chapman’s lecture done in Adobe Presenter. Adobe Presenter is a PowerPoint plugin that allows you to narrate your presentation and upload it to the web in a fashion that is extremely accessible for students and is easy for them to navigate and review.
- Each slide has a play button and slider with the total time for that particular slide
- Presentation length is displayed on the bottom right
- Each slide is listed by name in the sidebar for easy navigation and review
- There is a “Notes” tab which displays notes for anyone who can’t hear the audio
- There is a “Thumbs” tab for those who would rather navigate by picture
- There is a “Search” tab that allows students to search all notes and slide text
Students love these narrated PowerPoints and these presentations are easier to make than you might think.