OSU Libraries has a current trial of the APA PsycNET database. PsycNET is the American Psychological Association (APA) platform for their electronic resources including:
- PsycINFO – bibliographic database of scholarly literature in the psychological, social, behavioral, and health sciences. PsycINFO covers journals, books, reviews, and dissertations.
- PsycARTICLES – full-text database of journals published by APA and other publishers in subject areas such as applied psychology, health, theory, research, social/personality, and more.
- PsycBOOKS – full-text database of APA books, classic books, and entries from the Encyclopedia of Psychology.
- PsycEXTRA – a gray literature database. Gray literature is material written for professionals and disseminated outside of peer-reviewed journals. Documents include newsletters, magazines, newspapers, technical and annual reports, government reports, consumer brochures, and more.
- and PsycCRITIQUES – full-text database of book and film reviews.
This trial is password-based; please contact your Subject Librarian for the login and password. The trial will end on March 31, 2008. Comments on the trial can be sent through the Database Trial Evaluation Form.