OSU Libraries has established a subscription to the Current Index to Statistics (CIS).
The Current Index to Statistics is a bibliographic index to publications in statistics, probability, and related fields. It replaces the print Current Index to Statistics, which ceased publication in 1999.
The on-line CIS Extended Database (CIS-ED) indexes
- the entire contents of over 160 “core journals”, in most cases from 1975 (or first issue if later) to the current end year, and pre-1975 coverage for some,
- selected articles with statistical content since 1975 from about 1200 additional journals (cumulatively) in related fields
- about 11,000 books in statistics published since 1975.
The Current Index to Statistics is a joint venture of the American Statistical Association and the Institute of Mathematical Statistics.
Newsbank, the provider for our subscription of the Oregonian, is experiencing a brownout at its server location. At this time, they do not know when service will be restored. I will update this message when the Oregonian is available again.
UPDATE: Access has been restored to this electronic resource.
The Wilsonweb databases are currently unavailable. Wilson’s technical support has been contacted and this message will be updated once access is restored.
- Art Index
- Essay and General Literature Index
- Library Literature
Update: Access has been restored to these databases.
In the near future, LexisNexis Academic will be switching to a new interface. You can take a look at the new version by clicking on the Try the Beta release now link at the top of the web page when you are in LexisNexis Academic.
New features will include:
- Shepard’s Citations will expand to cover all federal and state courts
- Company Dossier will be included in all U.S. subscriptions
- Search across broad content such as all news or all federal and state cases
- Powerful source selection using language, geographic, topic, and other facets
- Ability to create ad hoc combined sources
- Sophisticated results clustering feature
- SmartIndexing Technology™ at work throughout the interface
- Support for article-level linking
- Support for federated searching
Oregon State University Libraries now has electronic access to the following journals:
University of California Press:
- 19th-Century Music
- Film Quarterly
- Huntington Library Quarterly
- Journal of Musicology
- Journal of Palestine Studies
- Journal of the American Musicological Society
- Mexican Studies/Estudios Mexicanos
- Nineteenth-Century Literature
- Pacific Historical Review
- Social Problems
- Sociological Perspectives
- Symbolic Interaction
Other journals now available:
Ebsco has dropped the Clinical Pharmacology database and now provides the Lexi-PAL Drug Guide, which provides access to 1300 up-to-date, concise and clinically relevant drug monographs in the Health Source databases: Health Source: Nursing/Academic Edition and Health Source: Consumer Edition.