You can create an easy study tool that students can take with them on their smartphones, use on the computer, and easily engage with as they study for your class.
Cram is a free flash card creation tool that allows instructors and students to develop a study tool for their students. You can create study aids without an account . Cards can be shared publicly or be made available only to those who have a link. Instructors and students can create these study aids. Imagine creating a short tool for students and then creating an assignment in which they create flashcards for the entire class to use!
- Import information from Google Docs
- Copy and paste from Microsoft Word
- Create study aids in a vast number of different languages
- Create 3-sided cards
- Add images
As students study with the cards, they have three options to work with:
- Study like a regular set of cards
- Self-test, telling the program if they got it right or not to keep score and to allow them to review in the next round only the cards they got wrong
- Test themselves using a one of 4 testing options. (Matching, Written, Multiple Choice, and True/False)
See a six-card sample to try it for yourself!