Did you know that the OSU Library offers Course Guides? Course Guides are webpages that the librarians can help to create for your class. Then Ecampus can place these webpages in your Blackboard class.
Course Guides are a great way to …
- Guide research projects
- Put students in touch with the library and library staff
- Guide students beyond Google and Wikipedia
- Focus your students on specific journals or even on specific articles
- Provide plagiarism prevention information
- Provide citation formatting information
- And more …
Visit the library course guide webpage to browse through course guides from courses in almost every discipline. To start setting up a Course Guide for your class, please contact Stefanie Buck (email@example.com) or your subject’s librarian.