We are seeking quality candidates for our Safety Heath and Environmental Manager role here at the EPA facilities in Corvallis. This is a GS13 ($91,231 to $126,571 per year) position.
- As the Division environmental compliance manager, develop, implement, and operate a compliance program that conforms to all federal, state, and agency rules, regulations, laws, and guidelines that are subject to inspection by local, state, federal, and agency officials;
- Develop, implement, maintain, and annually update both the division’s Chemical Hygiene Plan and Environmental Management System that also includes radiation safety while adhering to all applicable local, state, federal, and agency rules and regulations;
- Develop and implement a laboratory and hazardous waste management program that conforms to all applicable local, state, federal and agency rules and regulations;
- Provide expert advice and safety training on industrial hygiene and safety for division employees and other interested parties;
- Plan, conduct, and direct special studies concerned with occupational health problems;
- 25-50% of work time on contracts, grants/cooperative agreements, and/or interagency agreements.