Kirsten and I made some changes to the Ticket type and Form names. This is to make the process of selecting a Form easier.
Details on the changes are below.
- Inactivated (ticket type and form)
- Ticket type and form “Computer Build/Rebuild (personal device” inactive
- Ticket type and form “Malware response (personal device)” inactive
- Renamed (ticket type and form)
- “Device support (pc, phone, tablet, etc.)” –>”Personal Device Support”;
- “Computer Build/Rebuild (OSU device)” –>”CN Build/Rebuild”;
- “Campus Labs Support” –>”Campus Labs”
- “Device recommendation/purchase” -> “CN Recommendation/Purchase”; limited form and type to only those groups that need it
- “Malware response (OSU device)” -> “CN Malware Response”
- “Printer support” -> “CN Printer Support”
- “Surplus” -> “CN Surplus”
- Created new type: “CN Device Support”
The new form names and types going forward are:
- CN Build/Rebuild
- Campus Labs
- CN Recommendation/Purchase
- CN Malware response
- CN Printer Support
- CN Device support
- Personal Device Support
If you have any feedback, please let Kirsten Petersen and Lucas Friedrichsen know.