A new form has been added to the “IT” application in TeamDynamix. The form is called “ONID Password Assistance”
Made available on June 29th, 2020 – 11:45am
To help you and the customer with the ONID password change process, and provide the Identity and Access Management group more information for the continual improvement of the ONID password change process.
How to find the form?
- Create a new ticket in the “IT” application
- In the “form” area at the top, search for “ONID Password Assistance” and select it.
There were 2 Office 365 groups in TeamDynamix. Those groups have been collapsed to a single group, called “Office 365 – Tier 2”.
The members of the Office 365 Escalation group were added to the “Office 365 – Tier 2 group”.
When was the change made?
Friday January 23rd 2020, 2pm.
Why the change?
Simplification; Two groups for Office 365 support / Tier 2 work was confusing.
A new form is available in TeamDynamix now for the ONID account sign-up process. This form will help you walk through assisting someone sign-up for an ONID account. This form is also available for customers to utilize, and Identity and Access Management will be directly linking to this ticket form, from the ONID account sign-up process.
- To assist customers with the sign-up process and direct them to other OSU departments (Registrars, HR, etc.) if some of their sign-up information is NOT working .
- To assist Service Desk staff with the ONID sign-up process, and provide more information / direction so you can assist the customer.
- To gather additional data about WHY people are running into challenges signing-up for / activating their ONID account. This information will help inform additional process improvements for the ONID sign-up process, additional knowledge-base articles, etc.
How to access / use the form:
- Create a ticket from RefTool, at the top of the TDx ticket creation window, in the “form” field search for “ONID Account Signup”.
- In the “IT” tab in TD, click “new”, at the top of the TDx ticket creation window, in the “form” field search for “ONID Account Signup”.
Our KB article about “TeamDynamix – how to create a ticket” is here: https://oregonstate.teamdynamix.com/TDClient/KB/ArticleDet?ID=44171
Customer facing form: https://oregonstate.teamdynamix.com/TDClient/Requests/TicketRequests/NewForm?ID=%7eur30n5CmPk_
ONID Sign-up troubleshooting (internal) https://oregonstate.teamdynamix.com/TDClient/KB/ArticleDet?ID=79093
ONID sign-up issues (customer facing)
2 forms have been added to TeamDynamix. 1 for Duo Support and 1 for Transcripts requests.
- A couple required fields have been added to the Duo Support form. The following fields will show on the form if “Bypass code issued” or “Phone – Switching number” is selected from the “Duo Support items” list.
- “How was the customers ID verified?”
- “Type of ID (drivers license, passport, etc)”
To make it easier for you to help customers with Duo, and Transcripts.
How do I find the forms?
Create a new ticket in the “IT” application in TeamDynamix, at the top of the form, start typing either “Duo” or “Transcripts” to find the forms, and select it.
The KB article on “creating a ticket” can be found here: https://oregonstate.teamdynamix.com/TDClient/KB/ArticleDet?ID=44171
Date formats on Reftool for Account Created, password Changed, and Duo Mandatory have all been changed/unified to the DD-MMM-YYYY format.
Duo Mandatory: 04-Mar-2019
The password expiration date format hasn’t changed but will increasingly become a non-issue as Duo enrollment expands.
Tuesday April 23rd, 2019 12:30pm
Improve readability and consistency of the date fields.