I finally made it to St. Louis! (OMG so exciting, I know). Well today wasn’t very exciting. I got up at 3:30AM and left to the airport at 3:45AM to make my flight at 6:00AM. It was definitely a rough morning but very worth it. I am not a big fan of flying alone so it was a hard flight and to make it worse there was a lot of TURBULENCE (talk about being terrified) but I made it safe and sound as did everyone else so YAY! I arrived at the airport in St. Louis around 11:30AM and met up with my friend Alicia.

IMG_7240  This is Alicia and I! You will probably be seeing a lot more pictures of us (we both brought a selfie stick!). In the picture we were outside of the airport in the rain. It was not anything like regular rain it was disgustingly humid (about 80% humidity). I was not expecting it at all but whatever I can deal with it. Alicia and I were waiting at the airport from 11:30AM to 4:00PM. It was very long and not really boring actually. We watched a movie and explored around the airport, which wasn’t that big.

After the everyone arrived at around 4:00PMish we went to the car rental and got some awesome mini vans (WHOOP WHOOP!). They are actually pretty sweet mini vans. We joked around with the adviser Matt that he was a soccer dad haha. We made the best of it by taking some selfies in it with the SELFIE STICK and Matt took his first selfie on the selfie stick!

IMG_7249 This is a couple selfies with the selfie stick and Matt’s first selfie with the selfie stick. It was a lot of fun. While we were waiting for the mini vans I had to compromise my suitcase for a seat. It was pretty comfortable.

IMG_7258 Yes! I had the biggest suitcase but it did come in handy for a chair so it worked out.

When we left the car rental lot we went to the hotel and got ready for the cardinals game (we had about ten minutes). We all got ready and took the shuttle over to the stadium. The seat we had were awesome. We had an ALL YOU CAN EAT BUFFET! It was delicious! I had way too much to eat but it was most definitely worth it. IMG_7254 This is a picture from our seats! The picture makes it look like we were farther away than we actually were. The game was kind of boring (8-0) so we ended up leaving early and as we left the started making home runs. I think we cursed them but it was a great experience!

Well that pretty much sums up today. Tomorrow is going to be an eventful day so I will be sure to write in my blog tomorrow and post more pictures! I hope you enjoyed it. Make sure to check out our hashtag: #15MWAGTOUR





Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *