Hi everyone, I have finally signed everyone up as an author. You should each now try to author a new post. Log in with the username and password you received by email. Change your profile if you want to give yourself a nickname to serve as your public display name. Then write a sentence or two and publish to the blog. It is possible that the first time you post and/or leave a comment, I will be coaxed to give approval (a spam prevention measure), but after that you will be able to post and comment to your heart’s content.
In case I’ve confused you, here are the manual’s directions for writing a post:
To write a post:
- Log in to your WordPress Administration Panel (Dashboard).
- Click the Posts tab.
- Click the Add New Sub Tab
- Start filling in the blanks.
- As needed, select a category, add tags, and make other selections from the sections below the post. Each of these sections is explained below.
- When you are ready, click Publish.