Vacation rental software can be a great way to make your life easier as a landlord. It’s not just about saving time, either—some of these programs also help you keep track of maintenance tasks and even which guests pay their rent on time. Here are the best vacation rental software options out there today:
iGMS is a Vacation Rental Software and it is specifically made for Vacation Rental Property Managers. It helps you in multiple ways. You can use the software on your computer or mobile phone, and it also comes with an online dashboard that allows you to view all of your properties from any device. The dashboard has tons of features such as:
- Viewing photos from each property
- Managing inventory, deposits, and payments
- Managing guests’ reservations
he Dashboard is a very useful feature of iGMS. It displays all the information about your property from one place, so that you can easily know about the performance of your vacation rental.
The dashboard shows you:
- Graphs and widgets for Arrivals, Departures, Bookings, Occupancy and Income
- Pending Tasks
If you’ve got a few properties and want to manage them all in one place, Innkeeper is the way to go. The free version of this software lets you manage one property (either yours or someone else’s), but if that’s what you need, it’s perfect for your needs.
The Pro version costs $199/month and allows for more features like:
- Booking management – Create and edit listings
- Analytics – Track occupancy over time as well as analyze statistics about how often guests come by each listing
TheBookingButton is the most popular vacation rental software, and with good reason. It allows you to accept bookings from anywhere and manage your calendar, as well as being able to use it on any device. The app even has an option for mobile users so they can access their listings from the road! What’s more, there are no fees associated with using this software; however, if you want an extra level of security then we recommend installing a premium plan which will cost $100 per year or $200 per year (with discounts available).
Rezdy is a popular vacation rental management system that can be used to manage your listings and guests. With Rezdy, you have the ability to customize your booking screens, calendars, and reports in order to meet your specific needs as an Airbnb host.
Rezdy’s cloud-based platform allows you to access all of its features from anywhere with any device (including mobile phones), which makes it ideal for travelers who want their rental business on the go. In addition to being able to access everything from any device at any time, Rezdy also offers a wide range of features that give you more control over how your listings are managed:
- Customizable calendars and booking screens
- Customizable email templates
- Customizable reports and statistics
WebrezPro is a property management system for vacation rentals. It’s a cloud-based solution, so you can access your rental data on any device and from anywhere in the world. The free trial offers 14 days of access to all features, including real-time chat support and guest lists, which means you’ll be able to see how well WebrezPro works before committing to it.
WebrezPro also offers a 14-day money back guarantee if you’re not satisfied with the software after trying it out for two weeks—and that’s just one more reason why this tool is worth considering when looking at vacation rental websites as an option for managing your listings!
Gueststream is a full suite of tools for managing your vacation rental property. With Gueststream, you can manage inventory, listing, reservations and guest communications in one place. You’ll also be able to customize your website and email templates to match the look and feel of your online presence.
Gueststream allows you to create a mobile app that will allow guests to check in and out directly from their smartphones or tablets. This saves time by providing them with more information while they’re on site rather than having them call or email when they’re ready for check out.
OwnerRez is a property management system that lets you manage your listings across multiple platforms. It’s easy to use and integrates with other services, such as Airbnb or Zillow. The free version has all the functionality of their premium version (it just won’t let you add photos), but it does not allow you to accept reservations or advertise on other sites outside their own platform.
Rental software can make your life easier.
To make your life easier, rental software can help you do the following:
- Manage your properties. With rental software, you’ll be able to enter and update information about each property in one place. This will help make sure that everything is up-to-date so that guests have everything they need when they arrive at their vacation rentals.
- Automate guest communication. A great feature of this type of software is the ability to automatically send out emails or text messages when certain things happen (like when a new guest book has been created). This way, there’s no more checking back with everyone individually!
- Manage reservations on-site through an app or website portal; otherwise known as “online check-in.” You’ll also want an easy way for people booking online via other channels like Airbnb or VRBO – so having them all under one roof will make life much easier!