2 bundles of Soba noodles
4 packets of Soy sauce
1 bunch scallions, finely chopped
1 cucumber, finely sliced or chopped
1 packet of red pepper flakes
1 Hard boiled egg, cut in half
1 tablespoon of sesame seeds
To prepare the noodles:
- For one bundle, boil 6 cups of water in a pot (add 2 cups water per each additional bundle).
- Once the water boiled, add noodles and turn to low heat and boil the noodles for 4 minutes or until tender.
- Once done, drain the noodle well, rinse with cold water, drain again, and serve.
To prepare the vegetables:
- Finely chopped the cucumber into thin slices.
- Finely chopped the scallions into bite sized pieces.
To assemble the dish:
- Put the noodles in a bowl and then add soy sauce, red pepper flakes, scallions, and cucumber.
- Mix the dish well.
- Add salt and pepper to your desired taste.
- Place hard boiled eggs on top for your additional toppings.
- Scallions for garnish.
- Sprinkle some sesame seeds on top if you’d like.
- Serve and Enjoy!
FYI: Use soy sauce as desired for flavor.