Skip to content
- 2 and 1/2 Curry Cubes
- 1 Onion
- 1 Carrot
- 2 Small Potatoes
- 1 lb of Rice
- 2 Cups of Water
Making the curry
- Peel your potatoes and carrots
- Cut potatoes and carrots into cubes
- Peel onion layers and chop your onion
- Place pot on stove and put on a medium-high heat
- Place your vegetables in the pot and cook until onions are yellow-ish
- Put in two cups of water to your pot and boil
- Boil water until potatoes and carrots are soft
- Once potatoes and carrots are soft, add your curry cubes
- Put stove to a low-medium heat. Mix cubes with your vegetables
- Let it sit on a simmer while you make your rice
Making rice in a pot
- Pour rice in a pot
- Wash rice by adding water to the pot and using your hands to mix the rice in the water
- Pour out water and pour in new water, if the water is still cloudy, keep washing it
- Once the water clear, place the tip of your finger on the top of the rice and fill water until the water reaches the first digit line.
- Now, put pot of rice on a stove and put on a high heat until the water starts boiling
- Once the water is boiling, put it on a simmer and cover pot with a lid. Wait 10 minutes
- The rice will be done! Add your curry to your rice and enjoy!
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallow (regular, halal, or vegetarian)
- Peel and cut sweet potatoes into bite-size pieces.
- Put sweet potatoes into a pot and fill with cold water to cover potatoes and sprinkle with salt.
- Bring water to a boil, cover pot, and cook sweet potatoes for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain water and rinse under cold water to cool.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Fill foil pan with sweet potatoes.
- Evenly distribute butter over the sweet potatoes.
- Sprinkle brown sugar on top.
- Layer with mini marshmallows.
- Put foil pan on baking sheet and bake in oven for 25 minutes.