- Corn on the cob
- Crumbling Cheese
- Chili Powder (2 teaspoons)
- Tajin (2 teaspoons)
- Shuck the corn, taking all the husk and silks off the corn.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, and boil corn for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Next use a pan on medium to high heat and place corn inside to sear the outside, rotating the corn every so often to get all sides.
- Let cool till you are able to touch it, then cover the corn on the cob with mayo.
- Crumble the cheese on a plate, and roll corn through it to evenly coat the corn.
- Next sprinkle on the tajin and chili powder.
- Finally cut and squeeze the lime over the corn and enjoy!