Skip to content
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallow (regular, halal, or vegetarian)
- Peel and cut sweet potatoes into bite-size pieces.
- Put sweet potatoes into a pot and fill with cold water to cover potatoes and sprinkle with salt.
- Bring water to a boil, cover pot, and cook sweet potatoes for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain water and rinse under cold water to cool.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Fill foil pan with sweet potatoes.
- Evenly distribute butter over the sweet potatoes.
- Sprinkle brown sugar on top.
- Layer with mini marshmallows.
- Put foil pan on baking sheet and bake in oven for 25 minutes.