- Heat oven to 400F.
- Place breadsticks together on an oven safe pan.
- Using vegetable oil, peanut oil, olive oil, butter, or any cooking fat, brush the top of the breadsticks lightly. This will make them brown more. This step is optional.
- Put about 1/4 cup of cheese for each 2 breadsticks across top of breadsticks.
- Add a pinch or two of the paprika garlic blend across the cheese.
- Bake in the oven about 5-8 minutes till cheese is just starting to brown and bubble.
- Cool slighty before eating. Serve with pizza sauce or a dressing like ranch if you prefer.