The CAGS Travel Reimbursement Award is designed to provide graduate students with financial support to cover part of the cost of actively participating in prestigious conferences and venues, beyond just attending the event.
How to Apply
The student must submit the following:
(1) a completed CAGS Travel Reimbursement Application Form (Adobe PDF form), (2) a copy of the submitted abstract or submitted product, (3) a 100 word explanation of the conference as it relates to the student’s research and professional development, and (4) all relevant receipts (air travel, conference registration, meals, hotel, gas, shuttles, etc.).
Applications must be submitted by the application deadline and emailed to Deepa Dwyer (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Linus Stoltz (email@example.com).
Complete applications for the CAGS Travel Reimbursement Award will be selected based on:
- the number of other sources, awards, and grants
- active participation (e.g. giving a poster or oral presentation, etc.)
- attempts at economizing costs
- previously awarded CAGS Travel Reimbursements
- the student’s stage in the degree program
(e.g. senior students with no previous reimbursements have priority)
- relevance of the conference to student’s work
Important Deadlines in 2020 – 2021
|Fall 2020||November 20, 2020|
|Winter 2021||March 1, 2021|
|Spring 2021||May 21, 2021|
|Summer 2021||August 13, 2021|
|Fall 2021||November 19, 2021|
For more information, contact:
Deepa Dwyer – firstname.lastname@example.org and Linus Stoltz – email@example.com