Interested in reserving Dawes House for an event for CEOAS Students?
To reserve the use of Dawes House, please log in to Skedda (https://app.skedda.com/account/login).
If you have not previously used Skedda, you will need to request access from Vikki Pointer (Vikki.Pointer@oregonstate.edu). Please note that this space is specifically reserved for grad student use.
Community Rules for Dawes House:
- This is a shared graduate student space, which means the number one expectation is respect for the space and the people occupying the space.
- The use of Dawes House must abide by university policies and community standards (https://studentlife.oregonstate.edu/studentconduct).
- Only currently enrolled OSU CEOAS students may make reservations to use the space.
- Problems with the technology should be reported to CEOAS Research Computing Support (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Issues with the facility should be reported to Jason Balderston (email@example.com).
- Dispose of waste properly.
- Leave what is found upon arrival, and if anything is used, make sure it is returned to where it was found.
- LAST ONE TO LEAVE THE FACILITY MUST LOCK THE DOOR.