Inspiration

This week was a somewhat lull one. My group and I mostly worked our independent bodies of work for the project with little communication besides for the pop ups every once in a while to see how everything was doing. I am still looking forward to this project, it seems interesting and exciting to me. I ended up choosing to take on User Interface and Design, a strength of mine, for my section of the project. Any excuse to pour the skills I learned from past classes into a working movable project is something that I’ve always looked forward to doing. The assignments we’d get in lecture or while moving up in computer science were lack luster in my opinion. I never felt like I was actually making something that was useful or had an end. It always just felt like busy work that you’d stress about and would dictate whether you passed the class or not. Now that I’m finally reaching the end and I am past most of those classes, I am finally feeling as if I am enjoying what I am doing. With the knowledge I’ve received, I am confident in my ability to give a product to the user that they will be beyond satisfied with no matter who the user may be or what the product is that they want created. Working towards a goal that will make someones life more easy is something that inspires me to continue on this path of computer science. It is through this lens that I am looking at this capstone class with. I am able to meet with and talk to an individual of a group that desires something to be done and my group and I are the ones tasked with completing it to what they want. This is something that I cannot wait to get started on and goal I can’t wait to start working towards.

By moorehar

A human computer interaction wanna be that seeks to make the world a better place through technology.