Mobile software development

I took a course on mobile phone software development here, and at the end of the semester I found my teammates to develop and develop my own mobile phone software together. The development of mobile phone software is different from the development of games. The development of the game pays more attention to the gameplay and the music and art style when playing the game. The development of mobile phone software pays more attention to the functions, UI, and software screens in the software. When the player is 30 seconds before experiencing a new game, the appropriate music and game style will make the player more interested to continue playing. A novel gameplay will determine the lifespan of this game. However, when developing mobile phone software, users pay more attention to whether the software is easy to operate and whether the software screen is clear. The settings of each button of the mobile phone software are very particular.

My final project will make a game data collection software about the online game “League of Legends”. The software can view the information of each role in the game, and users can view the role of the game by filtering and sorting. Basic character information will be stored on the user’s device, such as the personality of each champion, game background and so on. You can use various statistics, their category or sort by name. Users can also filter champions based on keywords, statistics, etc. Finally, users can rank champions in the main view and view a more detailed list of their information.

Before mobile phone software development, I think prototype production is very important. The app I often use to prototype mobile phone software is called Balsamiq Wireframes, which is very friendly to novices. It can help us spend less time to realize the software page and simple button function we want, and it can also realize page conversion by creating multiple pages. Although the prototype produced by Balsamiq Wireframes is not beautiful, it can help us quickly realize the prototype production. This is the prototype I made for our mobile phone software through Balsamiq Wireframes: