This summer we are offering several courses for ESOL and ESOL/bilingual endorsement candidates. See http://summer.oregonstate.edu or http://catalog.oregonstate.edu for specific course registration information.
- TCE 522 Racial and Cultural Harmony in the K-12 Classroom will be taught online June 23-August 15.
- TCE 472/572 Foundations of ESOL/Bilingual Education will be taught 3 times: in Corvallis August 25-September 26, online (TCE 572 only) june 23-August 15, and in Bend July 2-25 (TCE 572 only).
- TCE 573 Instructional Approaches for ESOL/Bilingual Education will be taught online June 23-August 15.
- TCE 576 Partnerships and Ideologies in ESOL/Bilingual Education will be taught twice: online June 23-August 15 and in Bend July 2-18.
We are also offering 2 special topic electives focused on dual language education:
- TCE 499/599 Biliteracy in the Schools taught in Corvallis August 4-8 with additional online coursework due by September 5.
- TCE 499/599 Spanish in the Community taught in Corvallis August 11-15 with additional online coursework due by September 5.
For additional information about the Biliteracy in the Schools and Spanish in the Community courses, please visit http://blogs.oregonstate.edu/duallanguage.