Critiquing a Recruitment Ad

When I think about brand I think about what that person or place is known for and the reputation they possess. When I think of my own personal brand I think about what others/companies think about me on not only my first impression but forever after that. I believe that the first impression that I give off is a warm and friendly individual. I also think that my own brand would represent myself as someone who is confident, means business and will leave a positive impact where ever I go. My strengths are being disciplined, determined, detailed, loyal, trusting, hardworking, and leadership qualities. I believe my brand shows these strengths when you meet me on the first go around. I look to treat everyone equally and fairly and after that the brand really grows and have a huge networking system. My weakness are being stubborn at times, and trying to be a perfectionist and learn to ask for help and know everything isn’t going to move smoothly.

In moving forward knowing my brand and what I stand for is very important I have to say. It doesn’t take long to decide the brand that I want hold in society. Though it does take time to build that brand up for others to know and for it to stick. Once others believe in your brand and know it then the rest is history.

When thinking in terms of a novel and creative situations for an organization. Really one thing comes to mind and that is just to be myself at the end of the day. Lets say I am applying to an organization I have interest in working for and become an applicant and receive an interview. I don’t feel I need to do anything out of the ordinary and try to be special to stand out. I feel if stick with who I am and and focus on showcasing my brand that is all I need to do. I am confident in my brand and will look to show that brand with accomplishments I have achieved in my past. I will look to showcase accomplishments I hope to seek in the future and use my past ones to support my case. Also in this I will look to showcase my personality and connect with the organization. I strongly feel with all of this will impress and want the organization to want to hire me. If not than that organization is not for me and move onto the next. I think being yourself is important and acting like something you are not is the wrong way to approach. Just like this weeks lectures talked about the recruitment process is a two way street.

In all it is important to like the brand you offer and are showcasing because you need to own and stick to it I believe to give yourself the best opportunity to be successful moving forward.