Our wonderful Administrative Professionals in the College of Education:
- Carma Ganta Long, Counseling, Administration Program Assistant
- Lydia Griffin, Administration Program Assistant for PDE and AHE programs
- Donna Harris, Admin Licensure & Accreditation – OSU-Cascades
- Sue Helback , College Coordinator
- Kathleen Lillis, Undergraduate Administrative Program Assistant
- Kristin Kinman, Coordinator of Research Programs
- John Scholl, Executive Assistant to the Deans
- Gosia Wojtas , Graduate Program Specialist
Get to know some of our administrative professionals who submitted some fun facts
Counseling, Administration Program Assistant
- What is a hobby of yours? – Dancing with my Husband, running and any outdoor recreational activities.
- Where is your favorite place to eat near campus? – Lupe’s or Castors. Of course happy hour anywhere is always a favorite too.
Professional Development for Educators and Adult and Higher Education, Administration Program Assistant
- Where is your favorite place to eat near campus: I pick up sandwiches from Jersey Mike’s on a regular basis for myself and my family.
- Share some fun facts: Even though I was a student at OSU (years ago) and didn’t end up getting my degree here, my two boys are both graduates of OSU.
Undergraduate Administrative Program Assistant
- What is your favorite part about working for OSU? Watching students graduate. Especially the ones that were at risk or we worked hard to help. It is especially gratifying to see their names come across whatever I am working on and see the words “Pending” for graduation. I just feel like ringing a cowbell.
- Do you have a piece of advice for our students? Ask at least twice. If you want something-don’t quit asking for it, working on it and talking about it. You do not find a happy life – you make it.
Executive Assistant to the Deans
- Share some fun facts: 1) I have an affinity for classic cars/trucks, 2) I have lived in TX, AR, AZ, OH, MI, and NY
- Do you have a piece of advice for our students? Enjoy the ride…even if you get lost, have a flat, take a detour or your car breaks down. You will have learned lessons along the way and some great stories to tell from your journey