Mind enriching video

Hey Dad!

This is Brian on Erica’s computer. We decided that it is pertinent that you show this video in class.

Love, Brian

73957-animated-gif-suddenly-ninja-squirrel.html

This entry was posted in Student posts. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Mind enriching video

1. phil says:

Hee hee, Brian. And speaking of rodents, did you hear about the scientist who goes into a coffee shop and orders a cappuccino? The barista says, “No way; I don’t think you can pay for it.”

The scientist shrugs, “You’re right. I lost my grant and I’m broke, but if I show you something you haven’t seen before, will you at least give me a cup of coffee?”

The barista says, “Sure.” So the scientist reaches into his lab coat pocket and pulls out a very large gerbil. He puts the gerbil on the counter and it scampers down, runs across the room, picks up a horn, and starts playing some wonderful jazz.

The barista says, “OMG! That’s amazing! I’ve never heard anything like that before. Your furry friend is excellent!”

The scientist grins, sips the coffee and asks for another.

“Cash, or another miracle, or else no more coffee,” says the barista.

Undaunted, the scientist reaches into his coat again and pulls out a frog. He puts the frog on the counter, and the frog starts to sing. He has a marvelous baritone voice and great pitch. A fine singer.

Another patron from the other end of the coffee shop runs over to the scientist and offers him a hundred bucks for the frog. The scientist takes the money and gives the stranger the frog.

The stranger leaves. The barista says to the scientist, “You are one crazy scientist! You sold a singing frog for just $100? That thing must be worth millions!”

“Maybe not…,” says the scientist, “My gerbil is also a ventriloquist.”