Making a difference make a difference

I wrote a blog about making a difference. Many people have read the original post, recently. And there have been many comments about it and the follow-up posts. Most people have made supportive comments. For example:

1. “I think you’re on the right track – being consistent about adding fresh content and trying to make it meaningful for your audience.”–Kevin;
  2. “Mr. Schaefer is taking stock of his blog–a good thing to do for a blog that has been posted for a while. So although he lists four innovations, he asks the reader to “…be the judge if it made a difference in your life, your outlook, and your business.”– Ưu điểm của máy lọc nước nano;
  3. “Yes, your posts were made sense and a difference. If you think that your doing able to help others, keep going and do the best.”– Samin Sadat;
  4. “Its refreshing to see an academic even pose the question “does this blog make a difference’. Success for You.”– Raizaldi; and
  5. “You are getting the comments and that eventually means that yes this blog is making a difference out there. Keep the good work up.”– Himanshu.

Less than a supportive comment

Some people have made a less than supportive comment. For example:

1. Wow this pretty outdated by 2016 standards..any updates to the post?–Dan Tanduro (admittedly, this comment refers to a post I did not link above although linked here); and

Some other comments

Some people have made comments that do not relate to content yet are relevant. For example:

1. “Hello, I have some knowledge of blogspot, but you can teach how to make the blog more faster and enough to our visits. I Think WordPress is better than blogspot, but is only my opinion…”– John Smith; and
  2.  “It’s interesting how careers cross paths, while I am not directly connected to the world of qualitative research, I have found myself trying to understand and integrate it into my daily workload more and more.” –Steinway

Responses

Making a difference. I will keep writing.  Making a difference needs to be measured. I keep in mind that stories (comments) are data with soul.

Less than a supportive comment. What is outdated? I need specific comments to which to respond, please. Also, the post to which is being referred is from April, 2012…over four years ago.

Some other comments. I can’t teach how to blog faster for I know nothing about blogspot.  I only know a little about WordPress. Stories are data with a soul–important to remember when dealing with qualitative data.

my two cents.

molly.