Welcome back Beavs! We hope you had a summer full of adventure, experience, and great memories. Fall is the perfect time to explore new opportunities here in the College of Public Health and Human Sciences, so make sure to take advantage of your resources to make new connections. Happy fall y’all!Continue reading
Congratulations Beavs, we made it to the end of Spring term! The Office of Student Success wishes you the best of luck on all your finals. We look forward to seeing everyone next year and hearing about the success of our recent graduates. Have a great summer everyone! 😎Continue reading
- S/U forms are due TOMORROW, Friday, May 16… bring them in to the Office of Student Success before 4pm to get them signed by your advisor, and drop them off to the Office of the Registrar in Kerr Administration Building by 5pm.
- For those who applied to ScholarDollars scholarships, make sure to check your emails for scholarship decisions and respond by May 19th.
In honor of Mental Health Awareness Month, there will be chocolates in the Office of Student Success for the remainder of the month. Drop by Women’s Building 105 for your pin, an advising appointment, some career development advice… or just to grab yourself a treat (you deserve it!) ?
- OSU Experience
- Cultural Resource Centers
- Student Health Services
- Student Health Services at Dixon
- Fall term registration pins will be available starting next week! Students with freshman and sophomore standing must schedule an appointment with their advisors to get a pin. Juniors and seniors who are in good academic standing can get their pins from a Peer Advisor at the front desk. Schedule an appointment if you haven’t already, and keep checking your email for updates!
- Decision letters for ScholarDollar scholarship applications were mailed out this week. Make sure you check your email to see if you received a scholarship, and accept or decline it by Sunday, May 19.