Welcome to the Oregon Parenting Education Collaborative blog! We publish useful information for families, caregivers, and professionals who support children and families.
- Learning With Your Family: Asian American, Pacific Islander, and Native Hawaiian Heritage Month
- Managing Secondary Traumatic Stress
- Building Focus
¡Bienvenido al blog de Oregon Parenting Education Collaborative! Publicamos información útil para las familias, los cuidadores y los profesionales que apoyan a los niños y las familias.
- Aprendan con su familia: Mes de la Herencia Asiaticoestadounidense, Nativa Hawaiana y de las islas del Pacífico
- Manejo del estrés traumático secundario
- Mejorar el enfoque mental
The Oregon Parenting Education Collaborative (OPEC) supports a statewide network of parenting “Hubs” striving to connect families with free parenting resources and programs in communities and online to help parents be the parents they want to be. Our programs are for all families and we strive to build community while honoring each family for their values, identities, home language, culture, and lived experiences.
OPEC is a partnership between four of Oregon’s largest foundations (The Oregon Community Foundation, The Ford Family Foundation, Meyer Memorial Trust and The Collins Foundation) and Oregon State University (OSU). In addition to funding, OPEC supports grantees through evaluation, technical assistance, and professional development led by faculty and staff at OSU.
For more information, visit the Oregon Parenting Education Collaborative site.