Eric’s Blog #9

#Week 9

It is almost the end of the term. Week 9 is kind of easy for me. For my other classes, I am done with most of my projects. Thus, I have 3 weeks to prepare for the final. This week, we submitted the Team Technology Prototype. Finally, we found that one of our team members has quite this course already. We remade our schedule and assign the rest of the tasks to each of us. This week, I have learned something new about database stuff because I am taking cs340 right now. I am able to give some help to my team by the things I just learned. I felt really good. I have two chances to practice the database stuff. Other than that, I have done the report part in the Team Technology Prototype and finished my gender mag report.

#Prototype

I am still working on my prototype page. I am learning Figma right now. I have to finish two of them. One is the upcoming appointment and another one is the friend list. I am new to make prototypes by Figma thus I have to get help from my team member a lot. Fortunately, my team members are kind. I learned a lot of things from them.

#Future Plan

We are launching our website on Github right now. We fixed sign in function and add the friend function. According to the test, everything is going well. We will still work on our prototype and get this done in the next week. Other than that, we will do a client meeting next week. That is how we are doing so far.