Blog # 4

Daily

I have done few midterm exams this week. I spent a lot of my time reviewing for the exams. Thus, I told my teammates that I might not be able to work on the team project this week. For the next week, I will be working on the team project. I will make the UI for the user information page. Besides, I should capture the information from the sign up in the database and show the information on the UI. Since I am new to react and firebase, it might be hard for me to build the page in a week. Fortunately, my teammate helped me a lot in learning react and firebase.

Other than that, I gave myself a day off because I was done with the midterm. I watched a game which is called Dota Pro Circuit. It is a professional match for dota2. I have played Dota for more than 10 years. Dota2 is a multiplayer online battle arena video game. It divides 10 people into two different teams to play and against each other. This game gave me a lot of fun. However, you might hear trash talk if you are going to lose the game. Some people might treat it seriously, but I am just enjoying this video game.