Eric’s Blog #7

#Week 7

Time flies, it is week 7 right now. The team project is going well. We completed the user profile, login, signing up, and signing out function. We are working on the pet and add friend page. Right now, we are trying to add a friend by email. First, we will locate the user in the data collection by email. Now, we are thinking about how to figure out the sending request function. Other than that, we have created the pet page. The pet page basically contains the checking pet function and displaying the current pets’ information function. Other than that, we still have few pages left such as dashboard, vets, and shop.

For the following week, our team will work on the dashboard, vets, and shop page. Our goal is to make the functionality of the entire website work properly. We will do some tests to check the functionality as well. After that, we will improve the quality of the UI, if we still have time left.

It is getting closer to the end of the term, so I think everyone will start to be busy. I want to work on my page in these two weeks. Thus, I can have more time to prepare for the final. This is my plan.