Eric’s Blog #6

#Week 6

I have good news this week. Finally, I am able to extract the information from the firebase and display it on the page. However, I still need to improve the page by adding more functions. For example, when users are logged out, the page should be empty. I am thinking to do reach this function by adding a logout button at the bottom. I can also check the state of the page and do the action. Other than that, I might start to work on the other pages. This is my plan for this week.

For my group, we figure out how to switch from firebase to firestore. Thus, we are able to make a collection for different sets of data such as user information and pets information. All functions are getting started to work on the page properly. I think my team is on the right track.

I received an email this week that reminding me the registration will start on February 21st. I am planning to take the mobile development cs492, software engineering project cs463, intro to the security cs371, and system administration cs312. This blog will remind me what classes to take when the registration is open.