These are the basic instructions for logging in to Self Service
• On your Mac, open the Applications folder.
• Find the Self Service App and double click on it.
• A login page will pop up; log in using your ONID credentials
o Do not put ONID\ in front of your username; Casper does not accept domain qualifications on user names.
• Once you have successfully logged in, you will see the landing page. “Featured downloads” are displayed here.
• Browse available categories of downloads on the right hand side of the window.
If you want to enable a user to download any of the Creative Cloud suite, they need to be added to the static group “CN – Self Service – Eligible for Creative Cloud 2014”.