The SCCM application catalog should be working again for self-service installs on Windows clients. Please update your SCCM client machine policy and try it out (see below for instructions). As always, let me know if you run into issues.
Note: The Application Catalog has not been made available to customers yet. You can test then while logged in with your regular or User+ account. On a customers workstation you can use “Run as different user” and point your browser to https://osu-cm-iis01.oregonstate.edu/cmApplicationCatalog.
How to update your SCCM client machine policy:
- Go to Control Panel and click on Configuration Manager.
- Click on the Actions tab and select “Machine Policy Retrieval & Evaluation Cycle.”
- Click on Run Now.
Expectations (how things should be working):
- Internet Explorer 10/11 (preferred) – Automatically passes your Windows credentials through and takes you to the Application Catalog website.
- Firefox ESR latest version – Rawr, this connection is untrusted! Blahbity blah blah. Trust the connection, authenticate, activate Silverlight, and proceed as usual.
- Chrome latest version – Authenticate, activate Silverlight, and proceed as usual.