iitfeed out of balance

Got a report from Shanon that the input and output for monday’s iitfeed didn’t match.  They were off $823555.76  That day’s feed had 2 docs VA841519 and VA841551.  I looked at the history table, fwbfedh, for VA8411519 and found the records added to the out of balance amont.  I noticed the datestamp on the records was 2012.  Turns out Denise input a file that had some of the records in it with the wrong timestamp.  Since part of the document posted it had to be manually fixed.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

About wendlerb

I didn't drown.
This entry was posted in IIJV FEED. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *